Terms of Service
WNDR Museum Terms of Service
WNDR Museum strives to provide the most enjoyable, immersive experience possible to all visitors. By entering WNDR Museum, you agree to adhere to the following Rules and Safety Guidelines that achieve this experience and recognize that WNDR reserves the right to ask visitors who do not follow these museum policies to leave the museum’s premises:
The following are strictly prohibited on WNDR property:
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vaping)
- Bags larger than a small backpack
- Outside food or beverages
- Possession of firearms or other weapons of any kind, illegal substances,and physically violent or verbally abusive actions or behaviors will result inimmediate expulsion from WNDR
- While we encourage photography, tripods are not allowed and commercial filmingor photography is strictly prohibited inside WNDR.
- Children ages 15 & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18or over.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. You have a 15 minute graceperiod from your purchased ticket time. We may not be able to accommodate latearrivals but will reschedule based on availability.
- Our closing time indicates when the doors are closed for entry, not when themuseum ceases operations for the day.
- By entering WNDR, you consent to WNDR’s use and publication of your image,likeness and/or name, and those of anyone in your party over whom you have custody or guardianship, anywhere, for any purpose, in perpetuity, and you waive and release all rights and claims related thereto.
- WNDR reserves the right to refuse admission and/or revoke any whose behavior is believed to be questionable. Revoke cancels the ticket and/or reservation and with this, the holder forfeits any claim to a refund of the ticket price or any associated service fee or taxes.
- WNDR has the right to modify this Terms of Service agreement at our discretion, and the terms will become effective immediately upon publication to this website. The version of these Terms of Service in effect at the time an event ticket is purchased will govern that transaction.WNDR reserves the right to ask for photo ID and/or the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Please be prepared to provide upon request.
Ticket Cancellation Policy
All tickets are final sale and non-refundable. Any event canceled by the WNDR Museum will result in a refund of all purchases for the impacted day and time slot. An email correspondence will be initiated from WNDR Museum in the event WNDR is unable to provide services or delivery of purchase goods. Non-attendance of any purchased event(s) does not constitute an event cancellation. All non-attendance correspondence must be forwarded to email@example.com for rescheduling questions or concerns.