Terms of Service
WNDR Museum Terms of Service
WNDR Museum strives to provide the most enjoyable, immersive experience possible to all visitors. By entering WNDR Museum, you agree to adhere to the following Rules and Safety Guidelines that achieve this experience and recognize that WNDR reserves the right to ask visitors who do not follow these museum policies to leave the museum’s premises:
The following are strictly prohibited on WNDR property:
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vaping)
- Bags larger than a small backpack
- Outside food or beverages
- Possession of firearms or other weapons of any kind, illegal substances, and physically violent or verbally abusive actions or behaviors will result immediate expulsion from WNDR
- While we encourage photography, tripods are not allowed and commercial filming OR photography is strictly prohibited inside WNDR.
- Children ages 15 & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or over.
- Please arrive promptly at your reservation time. You have a 15 minute grace period from your purchased ticket time. We may not be able to accommodate late arrivals but will reschedule based on availability.
- Our closing time indicates when the doors are closed for entry, not when the museum ceases operations for the day.
- By entering WNDR, you consent to WNDR’s use and publication of your image, likeness and/or name, and those of anyone in your party over whom you have custody or guardianship, anywhere, for any purpose, in perpetuity, and you waive and release all rights and claims related thereto.
- WNDR reserves the right to refuse admission and/or revoke any whose behavior is believed to be questionable. Revoke cancels the ticket and/or reservation and with this, the holder forfeits any claim to a refund of the ticket price or any associated service fee or taxes.
- WNDR has the right to modify this Terms of Service agreement at our discretion, and the terms will become effective immediately upon publication to this website. The version of these Terms of Service in effect at the time an event ticket is purchased will govern that transaction. WNDR reserves the right to ask for photo ID and/or the credit card used to purchase the tickets. Please be prepared to provide upon request.
Assumption of Risk, Release, Waiver, and Indemnity Agreement:
You and your guests acknowledge and accept the potential risks involved, such as physical hazards and sensory effects that may cause injury, disorientation, or property damage. It is important to follow instructions and be physically fit to engage with the Services. By voluntarily participating, you release WNDR Museum, its owners, affiliates, and employees from any liability for negligence, injuries, or damages. If anyone brings a claim against WNDR Museum in violation of this agreement, you agree to defend and indemnify them. This agreement applies to you, your guests, and anyone making a claim on your behalf. The limitations and disclaimers mentioned are binding, except in cases of product liability claims, intentional misconduct, recklessness, fraud, or gross negligence by WNDR Museum. The maximum liability of WNDR Museum and its affiliates is limited to the amount you paid in the twelve months preceding the incident leading to liability.
Ticket Cancellation Policy
All tickets are final sale and non-refundable. Any event canceled by the WNDR Museum will result in a refund of all purchases for the impacted day and time slot. An email correspondence will be initiated from WNDR Museum in the event WNDR is unable to provide services or delivery of purchase goods. Non-attendance of any purchased event(s) does not constitute an event cancellation. All non-attendance correspondence must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org for rescheduling questions or concerns.
Online WNDR Shop Refund Policy
We accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date of unused and unworn products. If you would like to return/ exchange an order please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll let you know how to get that started!
- If you ordered the wrong item or change your mind:
- We will refund the purchase price (minus shipping costs) as long as the item is returned in its original condition.
- If tracking says your package was delivered but you never got it:
- Once a package leaves our store we are no longer responsible. Please file a claim directly with USPS. Claims can only be filed for packages where Priority Mail Service was purchased.
- If it was our mistake and we sent the wrong item or size:
- We’ll happily exchange the item at no cost to you.
Free Standard Shipping is available for all orders made online. Oversized, large or heavy items excluded. Offer applies to standard delivery only, does not include express, expedited shipping or same day delivery. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by WNDR Museum at its sole discretion at any time and without notice. Additional handling fees, exclusions and restrictions may apply. WNDR Shop ships to the contiguous states of the United States, Alaska and Hawaii. We currently do not offer shipping outside of the United States.